Promoting events and webinars can be a daunting task, especially if you have to do it manually every week or month. But what if you could automate this process? With SendMails.io, you can set up automated email campaigns to promote your events and webinars to your subscribers. Here’s how:
Setting Up Automated Emails #
- Accessing Automation Feature:
- Start by heading over to the SendMails.io dashboard.
- Click on ‘Automation’ and then ‘Add a new automation’.
- Choosing the Right Automation:
- There are various automation options available, but for our purpose, we’ll focus on ‘weekly recurring’ or ‘monthly recurring’ emails.
- This feature allows you to schedule campaigns to promote your weekly or monthly events or webinars.
- Scheduling Your Emails:
- Decide if you want to send out emails weekly or monthly. For this example, we’ll choose ‘weekly’.
- Select the days of the week you want your email to be sent out. For instance, if you want to send out reminders every Saturday at 4:15 PM, you can set it up accordingly.
- Choose the email list you want to send your reminders to, for example, a ‘generic audience list’.
- You can also set the time zone and choose a specific segment if needed.
- Crafting Your Email:
- Name your automation, for instance, ‘weekly emails’.
- In the content section, insert the link to your webinar or event.
- Set up a catchy subject line, like ‘Reminder for the Webinar’.
- Personalize your emails using macro tags. For instance, you can greet your subscriber by their first name using tags like ‘Hi [subscriber first name]’.
- Mention the details of your webinar and provide a link. You can either directly insert the link or use anchor text.
- Designing Your Email:
- Start with your company’s logo at the top.
- Use macro tags to personalize the content.
- Insert the webinar link or use anchor text to guide subscribers to your event page.
- Design the rest of your email as per your brand’s theme and requirements.
- Setting Up Monthly Recurring Emails:
- If you prefer sending monthly reminders, the process is similar.
- Choose ‘monthly recurring emails’ from the automation options.
- Select the specific day of the month you want your email to be sent out.
- Follow the same steps as above to craft and design your email.
Wrapping Up #
Automating your event and webinar promotions can save you a lot of time and ensure that your subscribers are always in the loop. With SendMails.io, setting up these automations is a breeze. So, get started today and make your event promotions more efficient and effective!