Looking to integrate your GoDaddy email with SendMails.io? You’re in the right place! This guide will walk you through the process step by step.
Why Connect GoDaddy with SendMails.io? #
If you’ve purchased an email from GoDaddy, you can seamlessly connect it with SendMails.io to send emails using that account. Here’s a quick overview:
- Limitations: With a GoDaddy professional email account, you can send up to 500 messages per day using GoDaddy’s SMTP server.
Steps to Connect GoDaddy SMTP Server with SendMails.io #
- Access SendMails.io: First, log in to your SendMails.io account.
- Navigate to Sending Servers: Go to ‘Sending’ and then click on ‘Sending Servers’.
- Create a New Server: Here, you’ll see an option to create a new server. Click on ‘New Server’.
- Select SMTP: Now, choose the SMTP option.
- Enter SMTP Credentials: This is where you’ll input the SMTP details from GoDaddy.
- Server: You can find this in GoDaddy’s documentation. A quick search for “GoDaddy SMTP” should provide you with the necessary details.
- Port: This will also be in GoDaddy’s documentation.
- Encryption Method: Choose ‘SSL’.
- Username & Password: Enter your GoDaddy email and password here.
- Save: Once you’ve filled in all the details, click on ‘Save’.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully connected your GoDaddy email account with SendMails.io.
Wrapping Up #
Integrating GoDaddy with SendMails.io is a straightforward process. By following the steps above, you can easily send emails from your GoDaddy account using SendMails.io’s platform. Happy emailing!