Please watch the video to learn how to connect your Gmail account with SendMails.io
Please check Gmail Daily Sending Limit & Best Practices here: https://sendmails.io/docs/what-is-the-daily-sending-limit-for-gmail/
Step 1: Set Up Two-Step Verification on Gmail #
Before you can connect your Gmail to SendMails.io, you need to ensure that two-step verification is enabled on your Gmail account. Here’s how:
- Navigate to myaccount.google.com.
- Ensure you’re logged in with the Gmail account you wish to connect.
- Go to the Security section.
- Scroll down to find Two-Step Verification.
- Click to enable it. You’ll be prompted to enter your Gmail password.
- You’ll then need to provide a phone number to receive a One-Time Password (OTP) for verification.
- Once verified, your two-step verification will be active.
Step 2: Create an App Password on Gmail #
After enabling two-step verification, you’ll need to create an app password for SendMails.io:
- In the Security section of your Google account, find App Passwords.
- You might be prompted to enter your Gmail password again.
- Click to create a new app password.
- Choose Other for the app type.
- Name it “SendMails” or something similar.
- Click Generate. This will create a unique app password for SendMails.io.
- Copy this password; you’ll need it in the next step.
Step 3: Connect Gmail to SendMails.io #
Now, it’s time to integrate your Gmail with SendMails.io:
- Head over to SendMails.io and navigate to the Sending section.
- Click on Sending Server.
- Choose to open a New Server.
- Select SMTP as the server type.
- Fill in the details as follows:
- Host Name: smtp.gmail.com
- Username: Your Gmail address
- Password: The app password you generated in Step 2.
- SMTP Port: 465
- SMTP Encryption Method: SSL
- Click Save.
Once done, you should see a message indicating that your SMTP server is successfully connected with SendMails.io.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully connected your Gmail account with SendMails.io. Now you can easily send bulk emails using this integration. Happy emailing!